We use all of the major trucking companies in the United States and we are located near Philadelphia, PA, a major transportation center. If you have a trucking company that you favor, tell us when you order, and we’ll try to use them. Shipping costs are included in the purchase price; additional costs may be charged for lift gate (ground level) delivery, if applicable.
Our Return Policy:
Returns are accepted, but a minimum of a 25% restocking fee will be assessed upon arrival back at our factory. All of our products are customized and are large pieces of equipment that require a lot of manpower to build and ship. Therefore, our return policy is different from typical e-commerce websites.
- Since 1935, Powers Equipment has ensured the quality of our products. We use trusted delivery partners, but if you receive damaged products, contact us and we will assist you with a return.
- If a return is necessary, it must be rejected by the customer from the carrier. Otherwise, there are no returns except milk coolers. Milk coolers can be returns within one day of delivery.
- We only accept unopened products in original packaging and products that have never been used.
- We don’t accept the return of used equipment.
- A 25% restocking fee will be assessed for all returns.